This article is called “If you were God or the Devil, what would you do?” I think this is a question that will cause much speculation and thought. I mean we are all humans, we all have a brain, an operating system, and experience. The fact is as humans, we all struggle to control our own life, so Control must be a major issue in your decision making. This includes what we know as good and bad, right and wrong, moral and immoral, and we struggle with these everyday of our lives. So, what would you change or would you? Let me start with God and see what He is like.
WHO IS GOD AND WHAT IS HE LIKE?
I am always amazed at the answers I get when I ask this question, “What is God like?” 99% of the time I hear, “Well, God is love.” That is true, but God is much more than love. Too many only know that answer and have no real concept of who God is or how God is. Maybe you simply do not understand that: GOD IS ETERNAL AND GOD IS SELF-EXISTANT.
I want to talk about God’s attributes or in plain language, God’s very nature. This is who God is and what God is like.
1. God is Perfect. God is perfectly PERFECT. There are no flaws with God. Because God is perfect, He DEMANDS perfection. God cannot ACCEPT anything less than perfection. Are you perfect?
2. God is Holy. God is perfectly Holy all the time. Because God is Holy He CANNOT ACCEPT or look upon sin. (Habakkuk 1:13).
3. God is Just, God is Righteous. God does what is just and right all the time, we do not. God does not sin, we do. Gods Perfection and Holiness demands Justice and Punishment of anything that is not just and right. Only God is totally Righteous. We are sinners because we do not do what is good or right all the time. God cannot ACCEPT anything less.
4. God is Immutable. This means that God is UNCHANGING. We may change in many ways but God does NOT change and never has. It means God’s mind and opinion have never changed. What God has said, He meant and still does, regardless of what Modern Society thinks or says.
5. God is Omniscient. This means God knows everything and His knowledge is complete. God knows everything, He knows the end from the beginning and He alone knows the total future of mankind.
6. God is Omnipotent. This means God is all Powerful. There is no limit to His power. Only God can limit His own power if He chooses to. God has the power to create or destroy at any time. Only God is Self-Sufficient, we are not. We depend on God and all that He has created for us to survive.
7. God is Omnipresent. This means that God has the ability to be present at all places at all times. God can be in heaven, here on earth or all through the universe at the same time.
8. God is Sovereign. This means God is in total CONTROL all the time. This is how God rules His creation. God has also given us free will with the ability to obey or reject His leading. This is God’s Authority and gives Him the right to do whatever He chooses.
9. God is Merciful. This means God has mercy on us and does not give us what we deserve. God offers Salvation and all that goes with it when we deserve Hell and punishment for sin.
10. God is Love. God’s love takes in his mercy, grace, and loving to us. It allows God to have a personal relationship with His mankind and creation.
11. ONLY GOD IS TOTALLY SELF-SUFFICIENT IN NEED OF NOTHING-WE ARE NOT AND NEITHER IS SATAN. And God has many other attributes.
WHO IS SATAN AND WHAT IS HE LIKE?
1. Satan is the Epitome of absolute Evil. He is devoid of any goodness.
2, “Satan” means “adversary.” Enemy.
3. Pride fueled the devil’s origin story.
4. Satan’s domain is earth and Sheol. (Genesis 3:14)
5. Satan rules the nations of the earth. I John 5:19, (John 12:31; 14:30; 16:11).
6. Satan commands his own host of demons. (1 John 3:8).
Dear Reader, I chose to write this article in this format. I want you to see the difference and comparison between God and Satan. You should see the difference between the two. You cannot be God and you cannot be Satan-BUT YOU WILL BE THE CHILD OF GOD OR THE CHILD OF SATAN. You will be in Gods’ Family or Satan’s Family. (that is guaranteed).
Every human has been created to live ETERNALLY. Death does NOT end your existence. You only bury a Body. You will continue to exist after death, in one of two places. HEAVEN WITH GOD, OR HELL WITH SATAN. Let me tell you what God says does not exist in hell, and the lake of fire. Galatians 5:22 “love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith. There will never be any satisfaction, achievement, or sleep ever. Here is your eternal destiny without God. Matthew 13:49-50 “So shall it be at the end of the world: the angels shall come forth, and sever the wicked from among the just, 50 And shall cast them into the furnace of fire: there shall be wailing and gnashing of teeth.”
You need to know for a FACT, that you will have your MEMORY for all eternity, in hell and the lake of fire. ONLY GUILT AND REGRETS. Here is the link that you truly must see to fully understand what I am talking about. Rich Man And Lazarus CLICK THIS LINK. I want to show you the most HORRIBLE SCENE in the bible. Revelation 14:10-11 “The same shall drink of the wine of the wrath of God, which is poured out without mixture into the cup of his indignation; and he shall be tormented with fire and brimstone in the presence of the holy angels, and in the presence of the Lamb:11 And the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever and ever: and they have no rest day nor night, who worship the beast and his image, and whosoever receiveth the mark of his name.”
Dear Reader, I have to show you this. Please notice what this says. “and he shall be tormented with fire and brimstone in the presence of the holy angels, and in the presence of the Lamb.” (Jesus) No one in hell and the lake of fire can ever REACH Heaven. BUT THEY CAN SEE IT AND WHAT IS HAPPENING IN HEAVEN. As the Bible says the torments of hell and the lake of fire is IN THE PRESENCE of the holy angels, and in the PRESENCE of the Lamb.” (JESUS). Just as the rich man in hell could see Lazarus comforted, while he was being tormented. And YES, you will have your memory and an eternity of regrets, over your own “SINS.” THERE IS NO FORGIVENESS IN HELL AND THE LAKE OF FIRE.
I just showed you from God’s Word, Truth and Reality. Here is another small piece of truth and reality. There is not time nor place in hell to repent, or ask for forgiveness. So, you can live with it eternally. I want to talk a few minutes about “REJECTION.” I am talking about the rejection of The Lord Jesus Christ, and rejection of the work He did for your Salvation, from death, hell and the grave. There is a Spiritual Warfare taking place right now for your very soul and spirit. Just look at the vile wicked world that we live in. It is not going to get better but worse. God will punish Satan and all “SIN” in hell and the lake of fire. There is no middle ground you will either be the follower and child of God, or the follower and child of Satan.
Isaiah 59:2 “But your iniquities have separated between you and your God, and your sins have hid his face from you, that he will not hear.” Sin separated us from God all the way back in the garden of Eden with our Original Parents. We lost our relationship with God. Scroll back up and look at who God is and you will understand why He will never accept Sin. Jesus came to earth to pay the price for our sin, and pay for our forgiveness with the Father. You really do have a choice, it yours. WHO DO YOU CHOSE AS YOUR FATHER AND WHO WILL YOU FOLLOW?
If you are not a Christian and have not received God’s forgiveness and Salvation, I would not wait one more minute to become God’s child and have my relationship and fellowship restored with Him. I would be so glad to have my sins forgiven and cleansed. It all starts with the word “REPENT.” The world today hates that word and want to make it a dirty word. Repent simply means “TO CHANGE YOUR MIND.” Agree with God and change your mind about sin, self, and Satan.
Realize that Jesus took your place as your substitute and paid for ALL OF YOUR SINS. Bow your HEART and ask God for forgiveness and salvation, and God will instantly SAVE YOU AND CHANGE YOU INSIDE. Romans 10:13 “13 For whosoever shall call (ASK) upon the name of the Lord shall be saved.” It is all yours for the asking. It is Gods free GIFT to you, but it cost Jesus everything for you.
If you just prayed and received Jesus Christ as you own personal Savior, then let me know in the comment section, so I can rejoice with you. Your thoughts, opinions and comments are welcome so leave them below. RAY
PLEASE TAKE 5 MINUTES TO WATCH THIS IMPORT SHORT VIDEO.